Best Books for UP TGT Exam 2021

Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has announced the vacancy of around 15198 teaching staff under the exam TGT & PGT. The exam will be conducted in an offline mode along with interviews and special weightage. However, among all types of recruitment modes, the most important part is the written test that carries 85% and the rest 15% is distributed in the interview and special weightage processes.

UP TGT Exam Pattern 2021

There are total 125 questions for which candidates get 2 hours to complete. The good news is that there is no negative marking. The rest details are here-

Details TGT Posts
No. of Questions 125 Questions
Time Duration 2 hours
Marks 500
Negative Marking No
Each Question 4 marks

Recomended Book List for UP TGT 2021


Sl. No. Subject Book Name Language Buy Now Link
1 General Awarness Lucent’s Samanya Gyan Hindi https://amzn.to/3uP8f4g
2 Pearson General Knowledge Manual 2021 English https://amzn.to/3fLYpvH
3 General Aptitude Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations in Hindi Hindi https://amzn.to/2S6FzGN
4 Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations English https://amzn.to/34OLItK
5 General English Objective General English English https://amzn.to/3fKq3cK
6 Hindi UP TGT Hindi 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/3wUwijL
7 English UP TGT Angerji 2021 English https://amzn.to/3wTuYOb
8 Social Science UP TGT Samajik Vigyan 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/34HMzfW
9 Sanskrit UP TGT Sanskrit 2021 Hindi-Sanskrit https://amzn.to/3cgDTBs
10 Mathematcis UP TGT Ganit 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/3fKbupw
11 Science UP TGT Vigyan 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/3w1wei0
12 Music UP TGT Sangeet 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/3x0Ev6h
13 Commerce UP TGT Vanijya 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/3yVolNj
14 Painting UP TGT Chitrakala 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/34Lk1SQ
15 Home Science UP TGT Grah Vigyan 2021 Hindi https://amzn.to/34IZu10

The exam date will soon to be announce. Best of luck!

Leave a Comment